TC Electronics Hall of Fame 2 Reverb Effect Pedal
The new Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb covers everything the original did and packs 3 new powerful features. The revolutionary MASH technology adds the rich and fluid articulation of an expression pedal to your reverb effects in the same compact stompbox that you know. On top of that, we carefully designed a crystalline Shimmer reverb that you can control with MASH for spine-tingling performance in real-time. In fact, you can control pretty much any parameter conceivable with MASH. With the TonePrint Editor you can unleash the expressive potential in MASH any way you like. Of course, you can still get all the iconic reverbs and TonePrints that you know from the original.
Go tone hunting in the ethereal realm with the new Shimmer reverb algorithm which lends a mercurial touch to your playing by adding an octave pitch shift to your signal. This was the most sought after feature among the original Hall Of Fame users so we wanted something that would live up to your wishes. We used the state-of-the-art polyphonic octave algorithm from our own Sub 'N' Up Octaver to achieve the most hauntingly immaculate shimmering texture. Using MASH, you can push the effect into self-oscillation intuitively by shifting your weight on the pedal.
The Hall Of Fame 2 provides 8 different studio quality reverb presets for a wide range of tonal possibilities right out of the box but more are available through the TonePrint Editor. The pedal also features 2 extra TonePrint slots to give you even more possibilities for using your own custom reverbs or the signature TonePrints by our family of iconic artists.
- Iconic reverb pedal returns better than ever with an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and an added shimmer effect
- Ground breaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches your reverb up an octave through each feedback loop to give an other-worldly sound
- Next-generation reverb algorithms give you phenomenal-sounding realistic reverb tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- 3 dedicated TonePrint slots for storing signature effects
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- Designed and engineered in Denmark